The normality of the belt conveyor tension directly affects the use effect and service life of the conveyor. If the tension is too loose, it will cause the belt to deviate, and if the tension is too tight, it will affect the belt life, and it can not even turn or rotate When the belt jumps up and down. The commissioning and installation of the belt conveyor must first adjust the parallelism and horizontality of the belt. If the parallelism is not good, the belt will be unevenly stressed. If the horizontality is not enough, the belt will run off. Use the jog mode when starting, and gradually adjust the speed to the required level after starting, usually it is better to reach 60% of the normal speed within 24 hours.
(1) Horizontal installation of belt conveyor body: After installing the body, adjust each foot until the machine is level.
(2) Installation of belt conveyor belt: When installing the belt, pay attention to measure the contact size between the chain and the track to ensure that the belt and the track are re-divided into contact. There must be no distortion or offset.
(3) Adjustment of belt conveyor tension: The initial adjustment of belt tension should be slightly looser with normal tension.
(4) Installation of the belt conveyor driving motor: The motor should be fixed firmly, the chain should be tensioned normally, and then the sealing cover should be installed.
(5) Debugging and starting: Start the belt conveyor with a point starting method, adjust the inverter to 40HZ, observe no noise and vibration, and then press the button completely.
In general, a good belt conveyor must not only be designed but also debugged. Long-term operation can only be guaranteed if the commissioning and installation are correct.