Belt conveyors are inevitably subject to wear and tear during use, so we need daily maintenance of the belt conveyor. Here are the maintenance guidelines for belt conveyors.
1. The belt conveyor should have fixed personnel to look after the work. The caretaker must have general technical knowledge and be familiar with the performance of the conveyor.
2. The enterprise shall formulate the “equipment maintenance, overhaul, and safe operation procedures” for the conveyor to be observed by the caretaker. The caretaker must have a handover system.
3. The feed to the belt conveyor should be uniform, and the feed funnel should not be filled too much to overflow the material.
4. During the operation of the conveyor, non-care personnel should not be near the machine, and no one should touch any rotating parts. When a fault occurs, it must be stopped immediately to eliminate the fault. If there are defects that are not easy to eliminate immediately but have no significant impact on the work, they should be recorded and eliminated when they are overhauled.
5. When looking at the conveyor, always observe the operation of each component, check the connecting bolts everywhere, and find that the looseness is tightened in time. However, when the conveyor is absolutely prohibited, the running parts of the conveyor are cleaned and repaired.
6. The tail tensioning tensioning device should be adjusted to maintain the normal working tension of the conveyor belt. The caretaker should always observe the working condition of the conveyor belt. Where the local damage occurs, it should be decided whether to replace it immediately or replace it with new ones depending on the degree of damage (whether it has an impact on production). The removed conveyor belt should be used for other purposes depending on its degree of wear.
7. When looking at the belt conveyor, it is necessary to observe the working conditions, cleaning, lubrication and inspection and adjustment of the spiral tensioning device and other sporadic work.
8. The belt conveyor should normally start when there is no load and stop after the material is discharged.
9. In addition to maintaining normal lubrication and replacing individual damaged parts during use, the conveyor must be fully inspected once every 6 months. During the inspection, it is necessary to eliminate the defects in use and description, replace the damaged parts and replace the lubricating oil.
10. The enterprise can make an overhaul cycle according to the working conditions of the conveyor.